Batxillerat – High School
- Duration: 2 school years
- 30 hours per week
- Required for access: having approved the ESO (compulsory secondary education cycle)
- The high-school diploma allows students to access the university (after passing the PAU university access exams) or Upper Vocational Studies Access Test
- To endow students with intellectual and humanitarian maturity that will allow them to achieve their social functions responsibly and skillfully.
- To train students for access to upper vocational training or university.
- Guidance counselling
- Academic and professional orientation
- Lectures and conferences
- Study-related travel and outings
Humanities and Social Sciences
Trains students for access to higher levels in the human, economic and social sciences, both in terms of professional and university studies.
Health and Technology Sciences
Trains students for access to higher levels in science and technology, both in terms of professional and university studies.