Monday through Thursday
- 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m., 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- 10 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Visiting Hours (July)
Monday through Friday
9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Below are links to the forms most commonly used when dealing with the Secretary’s Office.
- Certificate of school enrolment in Catalonia (for Spanish nationality applicants based on residency)
- Application for Catalan language proficiency certificate
- Application for certificate
- Request – application form
- Application for registration in training modules or units of training studies
- Application for withdrawal from academic studies
- Application for withdrawal from training modules or units of training studies
- Application for recognition of specific vocational training credits/modules
- Application for individual recognition of credits or training units of initial vocational training studies.